J.B. Holmes 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds, Preview: A High-Risk Punt in DFS
Stephen Lew, USA Today Sports. Pictured: J.B. Holmes
J.B. Holmes 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds
- Odds to Win PGA Championship: 200-1
- DFS Pricing: $6,600 DraftKings; $8,800 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 1:49 p.m. ET Thursday; 8:24 a.m. ET Friday
Holmes withdrew from the Wells Fargo Championship after shooting an 80 in the first round, so there’s no telling if he’s hurt, or if he just wanted out of the tournament after his awful start.
He’s mildly interesting in DFS with his length off the tee, sporting a 307.6-yard Long-Term Driving Distance and ranking 21st in Strokes Gained: Off-the-Tee. His approach game isn’t awful, ranking 40th over his past 50 rounds, but he’s a terrible putter and struggles around the greens.
J.B. Holmes Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where J.B. Holmes ranks among the other 160 PGA Championship competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 84
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 111
- Long-Term Driving Distance: 20
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 128
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 74
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 58