Lucas Glover 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds, Preview: Can He Win Again at Bethpage Black?
Michael Madrid-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Lucas Glover lines up his putt at Pebble Beach Golf Links.
Lucas Glover 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds
- Odds to Win PGA Championship: 150-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,300 (DraftKings); $9,100 (FanDuel)
- Tee Times: 12:21 p.m. ET (Thursday), 6:56 a.m. (Friday)
If he wins this week, it will only be slightly less surprising than it was a decade ago, when he tamed Bethpage Black at the U.S. Open for his lone major title.
It’s been a wild ride for Glover ever since, as he’s seen some serious depths in his career and a solid rebirth this season. It’s tough to imagine lightning striking twice in the same spot for him, but if nothing else, those memories should provide a little good juju going into the week.
Lucas Glover Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Lucas Glover ranks among the other 160 PGA Championship competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 42
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 63
- Long-Term Driving Distance: 61
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 55
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 16
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 16