Jake Roth-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: San Diego Padres second baseman Ian Kinsler (3) and right fielder Franmil Reyes (32)
- Wiseguys are getting down on 3 MLB Games tonight, capped off by Diamondbacks-Padres (10:10 p,m. ET).
- Sharps are also betting Phillies-Cubs (7:05 p.m. ET) and Marlins-Tigers (7:10 p.m. ET).
- Using the tools available at The Action Network, we analyze how pros are betting each game.
Wiseguys gave a unit back to the books yesterday, going 1-2 with their Monday plays. The Angels were the heartbreaker, as the game was tied 1-1 going into the 8th before a Miguel Sano 2-run bomb gave Minnesota the 3-1 win. That’s the difference between a 1-2 night and a 2-1 night. Baseball betting ain’t for the faint of heart. On to the next.
>> All odds as of 2 p.m. ET. Remember: the betting market is fluid and constantly moving. Download The Action Network App to get real-time MLB odds and track your bets.
Betting Terms to Know
Steam Move: Sudden, drastic and uniform line movement across the market caused by an overload of sharp action from respected players.
Reverse Line Movement (RLM): When the betting line moves in the opposite direction of the betting percentages. It’s a top smart money indicator.
Line Freeze: When one side is getting heavy betting, but the line won’t budge, indicating sharp liability on the other side.
Juice: The tax or commission that bettors must pay sportsbooks in order for them to accept your wager. A -115 juice means a bettor would have to wager $115 to win $100.
- Sharp Betting 101: How to Track Professional Betting Action
- How to Bet on Baseball: 15 Simple, Profitable Tips
Philadelphia Phillies @ Chicago Cubs
7:05 p.m. ET