NBA Odds Saturday | 7 Expert Picks, PRO Predictions Against the Spread (March 11)
Photo by Christian Petersen/Getty Images. Pictured: Deandre Ayton, Devin Booker
Saturday’s NBA odds are certainly exploitable, according to Action Network’s PRO Report.
It crunched today’s NBA odds and found a whopping seven edges against the spread. These seven predictions feature at least two or more PRO betting signals matching on an expert pick:
- Indiana Pacers vs. Detroit Pistons, 7 p.m. ET
- Miami Heat vs. Orlando Magic, 7 p.m. ET
- Boston Celtics vs. Atlanta Hawks, 7:30 p.m. ET
- Chicago Bulls vs. Houston Rockets, 8 p.m. ET
- Oklahoma City Thunder vs. New Orleans Pelicans, 8:30 p.m. ET
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Golden State Warriors, 8:30 p.m. ET
- Sacramento Kings vs. Phoenix Suns, 9 p.m. ET
These picks include a handful of projection edges that feature NBA spreads off by multiple points compared to our database.
Here are the top seven NBA odds and predictions catching a blend of sharp action and big money, as well projections, expert and system support.
NBA odds and data as of Saturday afternoon, via FanDuel
NBA Predictions for Tuesday
Pacers vs. Pistons (+5.5)
7 p.m. ET on BSDET
This is our PRO Report’s favorite pick of the day, with four of five expert tools matching on a spread pick.