- Monday night's seven-game NBA slate features three player prop bets offering value
- This piece will focus on Cavaliers G Rodney Hood, Celtics F Gordon Hayward and Warriors F Kevin Durant
Prop bets can be a great way to get action on a game. Bookmakers don’t have to worry about taking a lot of action on them, so there isn’t as great an incentive to post a competitive line.
As a result, props can be some of the most exploitable bets on the board.
These props can become downright unfair when you combine them with the FantasyLabs Player Prop tool.
Monday’s best props focus on three of the slate’s seven games:
- Minnesota Timberwolves at Cleveland Cavaliers: 7 p.m. ET
- Boston Celtics at New Orleans Pelicans: 8 p.m. ET
- Orlando Magic at Golden State Warriors: 10:30 p.m. ET
Let’s dive right in.