Jesse Johnson-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Minnesota Timberwolves center Karl-Anthony Towns.
- See projected NBA starting lineups and injury news for Tuesday's eight-game slate, including how the Minnesota Timberwolves will look without Derrick Rose and Robert Covington.
- For news and lineup updates in real time, visit the FantasyLabs link below.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Tuesday’s eight-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 6 p.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Tuesday, Jan. 8
- Atlanta Hawks: Kevin Huerter (calf) is questionable. Dewayne Dedmon (ankle) will play. Miles Plumlee (knee), Taurean Prince (ankle) and Kent Bazemore (ankle) remain out.
- Charlotte Hornets: Jeremy Lamb (hamstring) said he’ll play.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Rodney Hood (Achilles) is out. Ante Zizic (knee) and Matthew Dellavedova (foot) will play.
- Denver Nuggets: Gary Harris (hamstring) is questionable.
- Golden State Warriors: Shaun Livingston (knee) is out.
- Indiana Pacers: Myles Turner (shoulder) is out. Darren Collison (leg) and Cory Joseph (thigh) are game-time decisions.
- Los Angeles Clippers: Nothing new.
- Miami Heat: Nothing new.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Derrick Rose (ankle) and Robert Covington (knee) are out.
- New York Knicks: Mitchell Robinson (ankle) and Frank Ntilikina (ankle) remain out.
- Oklahoma City Thunder: Alex Abrines (personal) without timetable to return. Dennis Schroder (quad) is questionable.
- Philadelphia 76ers: J.J. Redick (back) is out.
- Phoenix Suns: Devin Booker (back) is doubtful.
- Sacramento Kings: Marvin Bagley (rest) and Iman Shumpert (finger) are out.
- Toronto Raptors: Danny Green (rest) is out. CJ Miles (hip) is doubtful.
- Washington Wizards: Markieff Morris (neck) is out six weeks.