Hall of Fame Game Odds, Promos: Get $100 FREE and a Risk-Free Bet Up to $5,000!
Jayne Kamin-Oncea/Getty Images. Pictured: Ceedee Lamb
Welcome back, football!
While you may not consider Thursday’s Hall of Fame Game a “real” game, you can still certainly win some real money on it, real easily:
Hall of Fame Game Promos
- BetMGM: Bet $20, Win $100 no matter what!
- States: CO, IA, IN, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA, WV
- Caesars: Get a risk-free bet up to $5,000!
- States: CO, IA, IN, MI, NJ, TN, VA, WV
Check out the details on each offer below.
Offer: Bet $20 on Cowboys vs. Steelers, Win $100 no matter what
- Bet now: Click here
- Available states: PA, IN, NJ, CO, WV, IA, TN, MI, VA, DC*
- Who’s it for? New users only
Sometimes you will see sportsbook promotions with about a 99.99% chance of winning. It’s pretty much a sure thing, but not a 100% guarantee.
This is a legitimate lock.
To take advantage:
- Click this link
- Deposit at least $20
- Bet $20 on the Cowboys-Steelers game as your FIRST bet
Note: You can place any first-time wager of $20+ and be rewarded with $100 in additional free bets. The Hall of Fame Game is being used as an example.
If your original bet hits, you win that too (the Steelers are 1.5-point favorites).
What are you waiting for? Head on over to BetMGM for the easiest money you’ll ever make betting!
*DC users must be within 2 blocks of Nationals Park to access the promo.
Offer: Get a $5,000 Risk-Free Bet
You probably recognize the name thanks to its longstanding reputation in the casino industry, and now Caesars has made its move into the sports betting world as well.
To take advantage of their ridiculous welcome offer for the Hall of Fame Game…
- Click your state: CO, IA, IN, MI, NJ, TN, VA, WV
- Sign up and deposit up to $5,000 using code ACTIONRF
- Make your first wager up to $5,000
If your bet wins, it’s time to celebrate. And if it loses, no sweat. You’ll be refunded the full amount in the form of free bets.
So what are you waiting for? You’ve got nothing to lose and a whole lot to win!
Head over to Caesars today.