Robert Hanashiro, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Jared Goff
- With some uncertainty about Chicago's gameplan, the best player props for Sunday Night Football are on the other side of the ball.
- Jared Goff has been lighting it up this season, but will the Bears defense hold him under 286.5 yards passing?
The Sunday Night Football matchup between the Bears and Rams presents a number of unknowns when it comes to prop bets, particularly on the Chicago side of the ball.
Mitch Trubisky will be back under center, but what does that mean?
Will he be limited in his return from a sprained AC joint? Will he be running more? Passing More? Will Tarik Cohen continue to be heavily fed like he was with Chase Daniel at QB? Or will the Bears revert to spreading it around?
Rather than attempt to guess, we’ll focus on the other side of the ball, where the league’s second-highest scoring offense clashes with the fifth-best scoring defense.
Here are our records on the season:
- Props Tool Bet Quality 10 Record: 209-94 (67%)
- Article picks: 39-18 (68%)
- Bet the Prop Overall Record: 264-190 (58%)
Rams QB Jared Goff
Under 286.5 Yards (-110 @ 5 Dimes)
On the road in a cold-weather game, Goff will be hard pressed to match his 313-yard average on the season, especially against a Bears defense allowing 248 passing yards against, 10th fewest in the league.
The weather isn’t a huge factor, but it’s worth mentioning that Goff put up 201 yards in a similarly chilly Week 6 game in Denver.