XFL Week 5 Betting Picks: Our Staff’s Favorite Bets for Every Game
Dilip Vishwanat via Getty Images. Pictured: B.J. Daniels
- The XFL enters its fifth week and our experts have their favorite bets for every matchup this weekend.
- Will the explosive Roughnecks along with the Dragons' new starting quarterback lead a shootout? Or will betting the over continue to be an unprofitable XFL strategy?
- Check out all of our staff's Week 5 picks and analyses below.
Overs haven’t hit at a high rate through the first four weeks of the XFL season, and road teams continue to struggle. Will those trends continue in Week 5?
Our staff reveals how they’re betting all four games:
- St. Louis BattleHawks at DC Defenders: 3 p.m. ET on Sunday (FS1)
- Tampa Bay Vipers at Los Angeles Wildcats: 9 p.m. ET on Sunday (ESPN)
- Seattle Dragons at Houston Roughnecks: 2 p.m. ET on Saturday (ABC)
- New York Guardians at Dallas Renegades: 5 p.m. ET on Saturday (FOX)
Let’s get to the picks!