XFL Fantasy Football, DFS Rankings & Projections for Every Game in Week 5
Credit: Michael Owens/Getty Images. Pictured: Tre McBride
- Week 5 of the XFL season begins on Saturday, Mar. 7, and our experts have provided their fantasy football rankings and DFS projections for EDGE members below.
- See the full rankings and DFS projections for all players below.
With the XFL season hitting the halfway mark, our experts have another week in the books to fine-tune their data. They’ve compiled their Week 5 fantasy football rankings for every position based on their DFS point projections at DraftKings and FanDuel.
Let’s dig in!
Note: These rankings will be updated in real-time in the run-up to kickoff.
Week 5 XFL Fantasy Football Rankings & DFS Projections
The following tables are ordered by our experts’ consensus rankings, but you can also sort their individual projections by each of their initials.
- SK: Sean Koerner is The Action Network’s Director of Predictive Analytics and has been the No. 1 in-season FantasyPros ranker for three of the past five seasons.
- CR: Chris Raybon is a co-host of The Action Network’s Sirius XM Fantasy Sports Radio show and was the fourth-most accurate FantasyPros ranker in 2019. He’s watched every NFL snap since 2010.
- MF: Matthew Freedman is the Editor-in-Chief of FantasyLabs (part of The Action Network) and co-host of The Action Network’s Sirius XM Fantasy Sports Radio show.