Keith Mitchell 2019 Masters Betting Odds, Preview: Rookies Struggle at Augusta
Jasen Vinlove-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Keith Mitchell.
Keith Mitchell 2019 Masters Odds, DFS Pricing
- Odds to win: +15000
- DFS pricing: $6,800 Draftkings; $8,500
- Masters history (2014-18): Never qualified
- Tee times: TBD
Mitchell’s 225-1 win at the Honda Classic will be tough to top for me this year. His game should be a good fit for Augusta, but rookies tend to struggle here.
If he can keep up the ball-striking numbers, he could be a threat in the future though. He may also be worth a look in the low debutante prop along with Matt Wallace.
Keith Mitchell Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Keith Mitchell ranks among the other 84 Masters competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 55
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 22
- Long-Term Putts Per Round: T67
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 5
- Course Adj Rd Score: N/A
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 33
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 15