Louis Oosthuizen 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds, Preview: Too Volatile to Trust at Bethpage
Jasen Vinlove-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Louis Oosthuizen.
Louis Oosthuizen 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds
- Odds to Win PGA Championship: 60-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,800 (DraftKings), $9,800 (FanDuel)
- Tee Times: 7:51 a.m. ET (Thursday); 1:16 p.m. ET (Friday)
Oosthuizen is one of the most difficult players to predict on tour, so I find myself staying away pretty much every tournament. He’s shown the ability to contend in major, but he only has one top 20 since October, so there’s not much there in terms of current form.
Louis Oosthuizen Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Louis Oosthuizen ranks among the other 160 PGA Championship competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 34
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 83
- Long-Term Driving Distance: 54
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 98
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 53
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 44