Jayne Kamin-Oncea-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Joc Pederson, A.J. Pollock and Alex Verdugo
- Wiseguys are getting down on three MLB games on Monday, starting with Mets-Phillies (7:05 p.m. ET).
- Sharps are also betting Blue Jays-Twins (7:40 p.m. ET) and Reds-Dodgers (10:10 p.m. ET).
- Using the tools available at The Action Network, we analyze how pros are betting each game.
The frenzy of the NBA and Stanley Cup Playoffs has gripped the gambling universe. But wiseguys aren’t abandoning their first love: baseball.
>> All odds as of 1:15 p.m. ET. Download The Action Network App to get real-time MLB odds and track your bets.
Betting Terms to Know
Steam Move: Sudden, drastic and uniform line movement across the market caused by an overload of sharp action from respected players.
Reverse Line Movement: When the betting line moves in the opposite direction of the betting percentages. It’s a top smart money indicator.
Line Freeze: When one side is getting heavy betting, but the line won’t budge, indicating sharp liability on the other side.
Juice: The tax or commission that bettors must pay sportsbooks in order for them to accept your wager. A -115 juice means a bettor would have to wager $115 to win $100.
- Full Sports Betting Glossary
- Sharp Betting 101: How to Track Professional Betting Action
- How to Bet on Baseball: 15 Simple, Profitable Tips
New York Mets @ Philadelphia Phillies
7:05 p.m. ET