The Action Network NBA Podcast: NBA Draft with ESPN’s Kevin Pelton
In this week’s episode of The Action Network NBA Podcast, host Bryan Mears talks to Kevin Pelton, ESPN writer and creator of WARP. They discuss Kevin’s draft model and how he’s dealing with the changing landscape of the NBA. Further, they talk about stats vs. scouts, and how including both makes NBA models more predictive. Finally, Kevin answers a ton of questions about this year’s class, including how Luka Doncic translates to the NBA, why Marvin Bagley is a risky pick, and how Trae Young can overcome his college efficiency problems.
More NBA Draft Betting Coverage
- NBA Draft Props: Mo Bamba’s Hype Train Toward The Under Looks Real
- NBA Draft Props: How to Profit from Trae Young’s Likely Draft Night Slide
- NBA Draft Props: Bet On Marvin Bagley Slipping?
- Why Mikal Bridges Will Fall Out of the Top 9 in the NBA Draft
- Luka Doncic’s Puzzling NBA Draft Slide and the Prop Bet With Value
- BlackJack’s Favorite NBA Draft Prop Bets: Jalen Brunson in Round 1?
- NBA Draft Props: Michael Porter Jr. and a Fleet of Red Flags
- NBA Draft Props: Teams Will Reach for Others Before Jaren Jackson
- The Historical Data That Proves the NBA Draft is a Crapshoot