Bills Odds, Win Total, Projected Spreads For Every 2019 Game, More
Raj Mehta-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Buffalo Bills quarterback Josh Allen (17).
Buffalo Bills Betting Odds
- Win total: Over 7 (-140)/Under 7 (+120)
- Odds to win the AFC East: 8-1
- Odds to make the AFC Playoffs: 10-1
- Odds to win the AFC Championship: 50-1
- Odds to win the Super Bowl: 100-1
Quarterback Josh Allen enters Year 2 with two new receivers (Cole Beasley and John Brown) and two 30-year old running backs (LeSean McCoy and Frank Gore).
Can we expect a major improvement in Buffalo?
I’ve compared their win total to my projections and set early spreads for all 16 of their games below.
Note: All odds via Westgate and as of Thursday, August 29.
My Win Total Projection: 7
The Bills’ lack of running back/wide receiver depth was a weakness for them last season, but headed into this year, it looks like a strength. Beasley should give Allen a slot receiver he can check down to, as opposed to having to run as much as last season.
Brown is a veteran deep threat who fits perfectly with Allen’s air-it-out mentality. Buffalo also sports the third-easiest schedule, according to my power ratings.
All of these factors have led to bettors buying the Bills Over 7 wins, which is now up to -140 juice. That’s too steep for me, as I have them projected for exactly 7 wins. I’ll pass.
Projected Spreads For Every Game
- Week 1 at Jets: Bills +3.5
- Week 2 at Giants: Bills +0.5
- Week 3 vs. Bengals: Bills -4
- Week 4 vs. Patriots: Bills +5
- Week 5 at Titans: Bills +5.5
- Week 7 vs. Dolphins: Bills -6
- Week 8 vs. Eagles: Bills +3
- Week 9 vs. Redskins: Bills -3.5
- Week 10 at Browns: Bills +7
- Week 11 at Dolphins: Bills -1
- Week 12 vs. Broncos: Bills -0.5
- Week 13 at Cowboys: Bills +6
- Week 14 vs. Ravens: Bills +0.5
- Week 15 at Steelers: Bills +6.5
- Week 16 at Patriots: Bills +10
- Week 17 vs. Jets: Bills -1.5