Eagles Draft Picks, Team Needs & First Round Betting Odds
Andy Lewis/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images. Pictured: Eagles mascot
Eagles Draft Picks
Eagles Draft Odds
|Position of First Pick||Odds|
Eagles Draft Needs
- WR: The Eagles lost DeSean Jackson via free agency and the verdict is still up-in-the-air about Jalen Reagor, who was injured for much of his rookie season. Travis Fulgham finished as the team’s top receiver with 539 yards, followed by Dallas Goedert and Greg Ward. Philadelphia’s last 1,000-yard receiver was Jeremy Maclin in 2014 (1,318).
- OL: Philadelphia’s offensive line allowed the most sacks per game in the NFL (4.1) and needs talent and a serious makeover to help protect quarterback Jalen Hurts.
- DL: The Eagles’ run defense was highly exploitable last season and allowed the 10th-most rushing yards per game (125.8).
- CB/S: Philadelphia’s secondary was middle-of-the-road last season and lost cornerback Jalen Mills via free agency. The team also recorded the fourth-worst turnover differential (-10).
by Chris Raybon
- WR: Travis Fulgham, Reagor and even Greg Ward can be solid complementary pieces, but there’s no bona-fide No. 1 in that group. The Eagles have to erase the sting of passing on Justin Jefferson for Reagor last year.
- OT: Longtime RT Lane Johnson was still elite in pass protection last season, finishing fourth of 89 qualified tackles in Pass Blocking Efficiency (98.7), but overall he turned in the worst PFF grade of his career (71.9) and is entering his age-31 season. At LT, prior mainstay Jason Peters is 39 and remains unsigned, which leaves 2019 first-rounder Andre Dillard, who missed all of 2020 with a torn biceps; 2018 seventh-rounder Jordan Mailata, who finished in the 22nd percentile Pass Blocking Efficiency; and 2020 fourth-rounder Jack Driscoll, who finished in the fifth-percentile.
- CB: After Darius Slay, the only cornerback on the roster to play at least 100 snaps in coverage last season was Avonte Maddox, who graded out 134th of 136 qualifiers.
How would you rate this article?
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.