Jets vs. Ravens Betting Odds, Predictions & Picks (December 12, 2019)
Jets vs. Ravens Betting Odds
- Jets Spread: +17
- Ravens Spread: -17
- Jets Moneyline: +875
- Ravens Moneyline: -1333
- Over/Under: 43.5
- Time: 8:20 p.m. ET, FOX/NFL
The Baltimore Ravens are a favorite against the New York Jets in Week 15 of the 2019 NFL season.
Here are the betting trends, statistics, model predictions and picks you need to help wager on it.
Jets vs. Ravens Model Prediction
The Ravens have a 87% chance of winning this game, according to our NFL model. The true point spread is the Ravens -15.5, giving slight value to New York. The over/under in our model is projected at 44, giving slight value to the over.
The Ravens are averaging 1.57 more yards per play than the Jets this season.
- New York Jets are 4-6 ATS in the last 10 games
- Baltimore Ravens are 6-3-1 ATS in the last 10 games
Betting Percentage Breakdown
As of December 12th, 50% of bets are on the Jets +17.
The game total is 43.5 and 61% of bets are on the over.
Get real-time betting percentages for every NFL game here.
Jets vs. Ravens Betting Picks
- Chris Raybon: Under 45.5
- Matt LaMarca: Jets +17
- Sean Koerner: Under 45
- Matthew Freedman: Jets +15.5
- Chad Millman: Jets +14.5
- PJ Walsh: Under 45
- 256 or Bust: Jets +14.5
- Stuck : Under 45
Jets vs. Ravens Player Props Picks
These are the prop bets that have been officially logged in The Action Network App by our experts:
- Mark Ingram II under 59.5 rushing yards
- Marquise Brown under 42.5 receiving yards
- Sam Darnold over 3.5 rushing yards
- Le’Veon Bell under 32.5 receiving yards
- Willie Snead IV over 15.5 receiving yards
- Mark Ingram II over 11.5 receiving yards