Seattle Seahawks NFL Draft Picks, Odds & Team Needs
Getty Images. Pictured: Seahawks mascot
- The 2021 NFL Draft begins Thursday, April 29 at 7 p.m. ET, but the Seattle Seahawks must wait until Day 2 to make the team's first draft selection.
- Below, you’ll find a full breakdown of the Seahawks’ 2021 NFL Draft picks, first round betting odds, plus analysis for Seattle’s team needs by position.
Seattle Seahawks Draft Picks
Seahawks Draft Odds
|Position of First Pick||Odds|
Seahawks Draft Needs
- OL: Pass protection is a vital issue Seattle needs to address this offseason for disgruntled quarterback Russell Wilson. The unit allowed the fourth-most sacks per game (3.1) behind only the Texans, Giants and Eagles. It’s worth noting that the team has the fewest draft picks this year and no first-round pick.
- CB: The Seahawks’ secondary allowed the second-most passing yards per game (285) behind only the Falcons’ exploitable unit. They signed corner Ahkello Witherspoon from the 49ers in March, but lost Shaquill Griffin during free agency. They will need a significant boost to keep games from getting out of hand.
by Chris Raybon
- WR: The Seahawks are top-heavy at the position with D.K. Metcalf and Tyler Lockett with little else after them.
- LB: K.J. Wright remains unsigned and 2020 first-round pick Jordyn Brooks ranked 98th of 99 linebackers in coverage as a rookie.
- CB: No. 2 corner Tre Flowers has failed to crack the top 90 in each of the past two seasons.