Best SNF Prop Bets for Eagles-Rams: Can Bettors Take Advantage of Nick Foles?
Matthew Emmons-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Nick Foles
- With Nick Foles starting for the Eagles, there are a handful of props to take advantage of for Philadelphia's game against the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday Night Football (8:20 p.m. ET, NBC).
- Should bettors expect Foles to throw for at least two touchdown passes?
The Eagles turn to Super Bowl MVP Nick Foles as they look to keep their playoff hopes alive against the Rams, and we’re breaking down the best SNF prop bets, including a look at Foles’ TD prop.
While this is indeed a great spot for Todd Gurley against a hemorrhaging run defense, I just can’t in good conscience chase a number like 95.5 rushing yards.
So we’re pivoting to the QB position for this Sunday night affair.
We’re coming off a down week at 3-4, but overall we’ve done well at exposing the inefficiencies in the prop market:
- Props Tool Bet Quality 10 Record: 214-96 (67%)
- Article picks: 41-21 (66%)
- Bet the Prop Overall Record: 287-203 (59%)
Eagles QB Nick Foles
Under 1.5 TDs (-115 @ Sportsbook.ag)
The Eagles have a projected team total of just 19.5 points against a Rams team bolstered by the return of stud cornerback Aqib Talib.
As noted by Ian Hartitz in his WR-CB matchups column, the Rams defense is giving up 13.4 points per game with Talib in the lineup this year, a number that swells to 30.8 when he’s out.