Jon Rahm 2019 Masters Betting Odds, Preview: Keep An Eye on His Outright Price
Orlando Ramirez-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Jon Rahm.
Jon Rahm 2019 Masters Odds, DFS Pricing
- Odds to win: +1600
- DFS pricing: $10,000 DraftKings; $11,600 FanDuel
- Masters history (2014-18): N/A, N/A, N/A, T-27, 4
- Tee times: TBD
Rahm doesn’t have a win on the resume this year like many of the top players, but he’s been consistently inside the top 10 for months now.
The young Spaniard was fourth last year as well, so he’s had a chance to figure the course out as well.
I don’t think he’s a guy that will draw much outright action though, so his number may drift as the week goes along.
Jon Rahm Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Jon Rahm ranks among the other 84 Masters competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 8
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: T9
- Long-Term Putts Per Round: T36
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 4
- Course Adj Rd Score: T4
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 11
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 13