Justin Thomas 2019 Masters Betting Odds, Preview: A Trendy Pick to Win It All
Stephen Spillman, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Justin Thomas
Justin Thomas 2019 Masters Odds, DFS Pricing
- Odds to win: +1600
- DFS pricing: $10,200 DraftKings; $11,700 FanDuel
- Masters history (2014-18): N/A, N/A, T-39, T-22, T-17
- Tee times: 1:49 p.m. ET Thursday; 10:53 a.m. ET Friday
Thomas is one of the premier talents in the loaded Masters field with his 67.7 Long-Term Adjusted Round Score, a mark that trails only Dustin Johnson in this field.
However, Thomas hasn’t finished better than 17th at the Masters, and he’s lost strokes on approach in his past two tournaments, which would make me inclined to fade him as a DFS cash game option when the loose pricing makes it easier to roster guys like Rory McIlroy and DJ.
That said, he’s an exceptional tournament play if you’re looking to go contrarian on the higher end of the price range.
Justin Thomas Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Justin Thomas ranks among the other 84 Masters competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 2
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: T16
- Long-Term Putts Per Round: T5
- Recent Adj Rd Score: T23
- Course Adj Rd Score: T16
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 3
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 3