Patrick Reed 2019 Masters Betting Odds, Preview: Fade the Defending Champ?
Rob Schumacher, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Patrick Reed
Patrick Reed 2019 Masters Odds, DFS Pricing
- Odds to win: +6000
- DFS pricing: $8,000 DraftKings; $10,700 FanDuel
- Masters history (2014-18): T-72, T-22, T-49, T-71, 1
- Tee times: 10:31 a.m. ET Thursday; 1:16 p.m. ET Friday
Reed won here last season, but he caught a hot putter, averaging 26 putts per round, although he did manage to hit 67% of greens in regulation.
I think Reed is a fade in DFS and not worth a look in the betting markets considering he mostly relies on his short game. Once in a while, everything else seems to click and he’ll sneak in these victories.
Over Reed’s past 50 rounds, he ranks 70th in Strokes Gained: Approach and 52nd in Strokes Gained: Tee-to-Green, per Fantasy National. I won’t be placing a bet on Reed unless it’s for him to miss the cut.
Patrick Reed Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Patrick Reed ranks among the other 84 Masters competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 21
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 70
- Long-Term Putts Per Round: T5
- Recent Adj Rd Score: T58
- Course Adj Rd Score: T39
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 41
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 51