Webb Simpson 2019 Masters Betting Odds, Preview: A Potential DFS Target
Jasen Vinlove, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Webb Simpson
Webb Simpson 2019 Masters Odds, DFS Pricing
- Odds to win: 100-1
- DFS pricing: $7,400 DraftKings; $9,500 FanDuel
- Masters history (2014-18): T-52, T-28, T-29, T-62, T-20
- Tee times: 10:31 a.m. ET Thursday; 1:16 p.m. ET Friday
Webb is rather underpriced in DFS considering his 68.4 Long-Term Adjusted Round Score is the 12th-best mark in the field, but he’s priced as the No. 31 golfer on DraftKings. He likely won’t make my cash game rosters, but he’s worth exposure in three-entry max tournaments and mass-multi-entry.
He thrives around the green, ranking seventh in strokes gained: around the green over the past 24 rounds, but unlike Patrick Reed, Webb excels in other aspects of the game, ranking 16th in strokes Gained: approach and 21st in strokes gained: tee-to-green (Fantasy National) over the same time frame.
Webb Simpson Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Webb Simpson ranks among the other 84 Masters competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: T12
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: T49
- Long-Term Putts Per Round: T9
- Recent Adj Rd Score: T34
- Course Adj Rd Score: T44
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 24
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 19