Bryson DeChambeau 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds, Preview: Struggling in Strong Fields
Michael Madrid-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Bryson DeChambeau
Bryson DeChambeau 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds
- Odds to Win PGA Championship: 30-1
- DFS Pricing: $8,900 DraftKings; $11,000 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 1:27 p.m. ET Thursday, 8:02 a.m. Friday
- PGA History (2017-2018): T33, CUT
At the end of 2018, when DeChambeau won three PGA events, he was ball-striking with the best in the world. So far in 2019, that just hasn’t been there, evidenced by his poor 63.2 Recent Greens in Regulation mark.
Whether it’s the new change in his grip or just a down period, it’s really tough to buy Bryson at his current 30-1 mark. He’s also had trouble in his admittedly young career getting up for these loaded major fields.
The talent is still there, and if he turns it around he can compete with the best of the bunch, but I think he’s better reserved for a contrarian DFS play in the Millionaire Maker than worthy of a bet to win at his current numbers.
Bryson DeChambeau Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Bryson DeChambeau ranks among the other 160 PGA Championship competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 12
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 67
- Long-Term Driving Distance: 42
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 49
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 21
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 26