Charley Hoffman 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds, Preview: Avoid Hoff at Bethpage
Orlando Ramirez-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Charley Hoffman at Torrey Pines Municipal Golf Course.
Charley Hoffman 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds
- Odds to Win PGA Championship: 125-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,100 (DraftKings); $8,600 (FanDuel)
- Tee Times: 7:51 a.m. ET (Thursday); 1:16 p.m. ET (Friday)
Time for some real talk: It’s pretty difficult to be a player of Hoffman’s caliber for this long — which is to say, not the best in the world by any means, but a solid ball-striker and a guy who can climb some boards — and repeatedly be this awful at a tournament which changes venues every year.
Don’t believe it?
Here’s the proof: He has now played in 10 career PGAs and his results are MC-MC-MC-MC-40-MC-MC-MC-48-MC. Not only is that awful, it defies any kind of logic.
Charley Hoffman Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Charley Hoffman ranks among the other 160 PGA Championship competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 52
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 96
- Long-Term Driving Distance: 76
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 13
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 51
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 64