Justin Thomas 2019 British Open Betting Odds, Preview: Will the Putter Come Around?
Justin Thomas is the third favorite to win the 2019 WGC Match Play. Credit: Jasen Vinlove, USA Today Sports.
Justin Thomas 2019 British Open Odds
- Odds to Win British Open: 30-1
- DFS Pricing: $9,100 DraftKings; $10,700 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 7:53 a.m. ET Thursday; 2:52 a.m. ET Friday
What a strange year it’s been for Thomas so far. He started like gangbusters, recording three top-three finishes early on, but was derailed by a wrist injury and hasn’t posted a top-10 on the PGA Tour in eight starts, though he was T-9 at the Scottish Open this past weekend.
His results at The Open have been similarly strange. He’s finished MC-MC-53rdin three career appearances, but that doesn’t tell the entire story. He played through a weather-burdened nine-hole stretch at Royal Birkdale that led to one MC and had a triple- and quintuple-bogey leading to another.
Justin Thomas British Open Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Justin Thomas ranks among the other 139 top British Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 4
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 19
- Long-Term Driving Accuracy: 70
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 40
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 41
- Total Driving: 23
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 3