Louis Oosthuizen 2019 British Open Betting Odds, Preview: A Major Contender, But When?
Michael Madrid-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Louis Oosthuizen
Louis Oosthuizen British Open Odds
- Odds to Win British Open: 30-1
- DFS Pricing: $8,000 DraftKings; $10,200 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 8:04 a.m. ET Thursday; 3:03 a.m. ET Friday
If it’s a major, then watch out for Louis.
One of eight players in the game’s history to finish runner-up at all four majors, this is the only one he’s captured, winning by seven at St. Andrews in 2010.
While he always plays pretty well at majors — 13 top-25s in the last six years and only two missed cuts — good luck trying to figure out when he’s going to seriously contend, as there appears to be no pattern and he’s the type that doesn’t need to be in any kind of form prior to playing his best golf.
Louis Oosthuizen British Open Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Louis Oosthuizen ranks among the other 139 top British Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 25
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 96
- Long-Term Driving Accuracy: 41
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 27
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 50
- Total Driving: 4
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 66