Nate Lashley 2019 British Open Betting Odds, Preview: Good Form, Bad Bet
Brian Spurlock-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Nate Lashley.
Nate Lashley British Open Odds
- Odds to Win British Open: 300-1
- DFS Pricing: $6,300 DraftKings; $8,400 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 5:53 a.m. ET Thursday; 10:54 a.m. ET Friday
While Lashley is in decent form, ranking 14th in Strokes Gained: Approach (Fantasy National) over his last 24 rounds, he’s not someone I am looking to invest in since he has never played at an Open Championship event.
I’d prefer a combination of recent form and experience in these tournaments.
Nate Lashley British Open Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Nate Lashley ranks among the other 139 top British Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 83
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 58
- Long-Term Driving Accuracy: 53
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 58
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 52
- Total Driving: 43
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 18