Pat Perez 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds, Preview: Worth a Longshot Wager?
Jim Dedmon, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Pat Perez
Pat Perez 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds
- Odds to Win PGA Championship: 200-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,000 (DraftKings), $8,000 (FanDuel)
- Tee Times: 1:27 p.m. ET (Thursday); 8:02 a.m. ET (Friday)
Perez was supposed to be done for the year with an Achilles injury, but it clearly wasn’t as bad as initially reported since he’s teeing it up this week. While he’s had a few solid results in recent weeks, I’m not really investing much here. Perez just has one top 10 in 26 majors starts, so it’s hard to expect him to pop up now.
Pat Perez Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Pat Perez ranks among the other 160 PGA Championship competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 58
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 90
- Long-Term Driving Distance: 122
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 25
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 38
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 72