Rory McIlroy 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds, Preview: A Perfect Match for Bethpage?
Jim Dedmon-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Rory McIlroy at Quail Hollow Club.
Rory McIlroy 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds
- Odds to Win PGA Championship: 12-1
- DFS Pricing: $10,900 DraftKings; $12,100 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 1:38 p.m ET (Thursday); 8:13 a.m. ET (Friday)
If you had to set up a major perfectly for Rory, it would be the PGA Championship. He’s one of the longest guys on tour, which should set him up for as many birdie opportunities as anyone will get in this field.
Further, he’s in excellent form right now, finishing inside the top 25 in each of his eight events this season. He’s first in the world in Strokes Gained: Overall, Off-the-Tee and Tee-to-Green. Of course, that means his number is really high at +1200 to win, but he’s one of the scariest fades given his perfect fit and currently pristine form.
I doubt I’ll be buying these high prices at the top, but I won’t fault anyone for betting Rory this week.
Rory McIlroy Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Rory McIlroy ranks among the other 160 PGA Championship competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 4
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 46
- Long-Term Driving Distance: 3
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 11
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 1
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 1