2019 MLB All-Star Game Betting Odds, Preview: Our Experts’ Favorite Bets for the Midsummer Classic
Ken Blaze, USA Today Sports.
- The 2019 MLB All-Star Game takes place on Tuesday, July 7 at 7:30 p.m. ET on FOX.
- The American League are slight -110 favorites over the National League. The over/under is set at 8.5 runs.
- Here are our staff's favorite bets for the Midsummer Classic.
2019 MLB All-Star Game Betting Odds
- National League Odds: +100
- American League Odds: -110
- Over/Under: 8.5 (-115/-105)
- Time: 7:30 p.m. ET
- Channel: FOX
- Location: Progressive Field, Cleveland, Ohio
>> All odds courtesy of the Westgate SuperBook and current as of 11 p.m. ET on Monday. Download The Action Network App to get real-time MLB odds and track your bets
The MLB All-Star Game may not count in the standings, but that isn’t going to stop sports-betting enthusiasts from getting down a little action on the Midsummer Classic.
There is a pretty good betting menu across the market for Tuesday night’s game, so whether you actually want to take a deep dive and break this game down to find an edge or simply throw some snack money on a few props, you will be able to enhance your viewing experience.
UNLOCK THE ACTION EDGE
Unlock this article for our staff's favorite bets for the 2019 MLB All-Star Game.START MY FREE TRIAL
Already an EDGE member? Sign In