Chuck Cook-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: New Orleans Saints wide receiver Michael Thomas (13).
- There are three player props offering betting value on Sunday's main slate for Week 16.
- This piece will focus on three pass catchers: Saints WR Michael Thomas, Bills WR Robert Foster and Texans WR Demaryius Thomas.
Sunday brings a full slate of games, and while there’s solid value to be all over the board on the Player Props Tool, our best Week 16 prop bets will focus in on wide receivers.
In particular, there are three overs we’re eyeing from a trio of pass catchers who are all well positioned to exceed expectations this week.
Last week was lights out, as our article picks went 5-2 on Sunday, further padding our record on the season.
- Props Tool Bet Quality 10 Record: 214-100 (66%)
- Article picks: 46-23 (67%)
- Bet the Prop Overall Record: 312-218 (59%)
Saints WR Michael Thomas
Over 6.5 Receptions (-150 at Sportsbook.ag)
Like Drew Brees and the rest of the Saints’ offense, Michael Thomas has been much better under the lights of the Superdome. He averages 10 targets and 8.7 receptions at home, while putting up 7.1 receptions on 8.4 targets on the road.
Not only is he back at home, but he’s in a sensational spot in a game with the week’s second-highest total. Vegas sees a lot of scoring in this one, and the Steelers have been lit up in the slot over the past month.