MLB Betting Model Edges & Predictions: Tuesday’s Top Plays, Including Twins vs. Athletics (April 20)
Douglas P. DeFelice/Getty Images. Pictured: Miguel Sano (22) of the Minnesota Twins.
- Tuesday's MLB slate of games is jam-packed, featuring all 30 major-league clubs in action plus a double-header between the Minnesota Twins and Oakland Athletics.
- Especially on a slate this large, it's important to identify the specific games to target at the best available odds.
- PJ Walsh has you covered. Below, Walsh leverages our MLB PRO Projections in order to highlight the top-three MLB wagers worth making today.
Our MLB PRO Projections compare our model with lines posted at a variety of sportsbooks.
Sean Zerillo's power ratings power our projections, which earn letter grades on a scale from F to A. We recommend at least a B+ before considering placing a bet based solely on these projections.
PRO Projection edges are based on market consensus lines, but there will often be better odds available, which makes each game's edge even bigger simply by locking in the best available line.
You can access our projection edges in three different places:
- Web Tool
- Action App ⇒ Pro Tab ⇒ MLB ⇒ Projections
- Game pages in the Action App
Let's take a quick look at today's top MLB betting predictions, including the massive edge for Twins vs. Athletics.
Odds as of 10 a.m. ET on Tuesday. Check the PRO Projections page to see how our edges change as odds move throughout the day.