The Ultimate NFL Week 3 Betting Guide: Picks & Predictions For Every Game
USA Today Sports. Pictured: Patrick Mahomes, Ezekiel Elliott, Tom Brady
- See our staff's previews, betting picks and predictions for every NFL Week 3 game slated for Sunday.
There is a lot happening in Week 3.
We have two massive double-digit favorites. Multiple backup quarterbacks have been promoted to starting roles due to injuries (or benching). And we’ll get two young QBs facing off in what could be an offensive shootout.
So what are the best betting angles for Sunday?
Our staff helps sort through every 1 and 4 p.m. ET game to help you find the best edges. Here are the games they’ll hit on:
- Dolphins at Cowboys: 1 p.m. ET
- Bengals at Bills: 1 p.m. ET
- Lions at Eagles: 1 p.m. ET
- Jets at Patriots: 1 p.m. ET
- Falcons at Colts: 1 p.m. ET
- Raiders at Vikings: 1 p.m. ET
- Ravens at Chiefs: 1 p.m. ET
- Broncos at Packers: 1 p.m. ET
- Panthers at Cardinals: 4:05 p.m. ET
- Giants at Buccaneers: 4:05 p.m. ET
- Saints at Seahawks: 4:25 p.m. ET
- Texans at Chargers: 4:25 p.m. ET
- Steelers at 49ers: 4:25 p.m. ET
See how they’re betting all 13 games, complete with Sean Koerner’s projected odds, analysis of the biggest matchups and much more. (Including picks for every game.)