Week 3 NFL Injury Report: James Conner, Damien Williams, More Fantasy Injuries to Monitor
Philip G. Pavely-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: James Conner
- We're tracking all the fantasy injuries heading into Week 3 in our NFL Injury Report.
- Get the latest on Steelers RB James Conner (knee) and Chiefs RB Damien Williams (knee).
Welcome to Week 3!
Our weekly NFL Injury Report tracks injuries and suspensions from all starters and fantasy-relevant players across the league. It’s constantly updated and features daily practice participation for a clear view of how healthy a player truly is.
Here’s a brief rundown of some of the injuries in case you missed it:
- Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) is out for the season. You can read more about how that’s affecting Pittsburgh’s outlook here.
- Steelers RB James Conner will have tests done on his knee on Monday.
- Saints QB Drew Brees (thumb) is expected to miss six weeks.
- Chiefs RB LeSean McCoy (ankle) will have an MRI on Monday. Chiefs RB Damien Williams (knee) also got banged up against the Raiders.
- Eagles WRs DeSean Jackson (groin) and Alshon Jeffery (calf) both left the game early Sunday night against the Falcons.
We won’t have official practice reports until Wednesday, so be sure to check back once we have more clarity on the health of more rosters.
Note: The official injury designation will go in the “Team” status column once available, but the FantasyLabs Status — which includes Out, Doubtful, Questionable, Probable, and In designations — is updated throughout the week.