NFL Divisional Round Injury Report: Daily Updates on Mark Ingram, Will Fuller, More Injuries
- Justin Bailey is tracking key injuries for all eight teams in our NFL Divisional Round Injury Report.
Wild Card Weekend is over and now we’re onto the Divisional Round! Even on a four-game slate, there are still plenty of betting opportunities and DFS contests to be played.
Our weekly NFL Injury Report tracks injuries to key starters and fantasy-relevant players. It’s constantly updated and features daily practice participation for a clear view of how healthy a player truly is.
Let’s quickly highlight a few of the key injuries we’ll be monitoring throughout the week, but note that the blurbs are as of Tuesday, so you’ll find the latest status updates/daily practice participation in the tracker below.
- Will Fuller (groin) is trending toward playing.
- Mark Ingram is expected to play with his calf strain, but he wasn’t seen at practice on Tuesday.
- Mark Andrews ended the regular season with an ankle injury, but I’d expect him to play.
- Jamaal Williams returned to practice last week with a shoulder injury. We’ll know more about his status once official reports are out.
- The 49ers believe linebacker Kwon Alexander (pec) could return this week.
We won’t have official practice reports until Tuesday and Wednesday, so be sure to check back once we have more clarity on the health of more rosters.
Divisional Round NFL Injury Report
We’re tracking each player’s daily practice participation in the table below. You’ll also find their official injury designation in the “Team Status” column, but if that’s not yet available, the FantasyLabs (FL) Status will also be updated throughout the week.