Parris Campbell Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Brian Spurlock-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Parris Campbell
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Indianapolis Colts wide receiver Parris Campbell.
There are legitimate concerns about whether Campbell’s playing style will translate to the NFL. But the former Ohio State Buckeye finished last year fourth with 8.7 yards after the catch per reception and fifth with 3.47 yards per route.
His upside is real. And most importantly, he has Andrew Luck as his quarterback.
With the Colts, Campbell could develop into a regular producer. I doubt that his first-year production will be consistent, but I like volatility. — Matthew Freedman
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Parris Campbell’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 186 overall | No. 75 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 193 overall | No. 75 WR
- Standard: No. 199 overall | No. 76 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 37.2 receptions | 456 yards | 3.3 touchdowns