Evan Habeeb-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Eduardo Rodriguez
Betting Odds: Boston Red Sox at Los Angeles Dodgers
- Over/Under: 8.5
- First pitch: 8:09 p.m. ET
- Probable pitchers: Eduardo Rodriguez (13-5, 3.82 ERA) vs. Rich Hill (11-5, 3.66 ERA)
- TV channel: FOX
- Regular Season: 102-73-4, +21.45 units
- Postseason: 8-11-1, -4.95 units
- Yesterday’s Result: Red Sox-Dodgers Over 7.5, Porcello vs. Buehler (loss)
*Each bet graded as if it were to win 1 unit
There was a whole assortment of records set in Friday night’s wild Game 3 of the World Series, a game that undoubtedly went into the books as an instant classic.
Two of those new benchmarks set — longest game and most players used in a World Series game — figure to factor considerably into Saturday’s Game 4. And that’s something we’ll try to capitalize on as it concerns the over/under.