UFC on ESPN+ 10 Undercard Betting Preview: Charles Oliveira vs. Nik Lentz, More
Jerry Lai-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Charles Oliveira (blue gloves) during UFC Fight Night at Fiserv Forum.
- Of the 13 fights taking place at UFC on ESPN+ 10, only 33% are considered close by oddsmakers.
- Bantamweights Aspen Ladd (-295) and Sijara Eubanks (+235) meet in the featured preliminary bout.
- The third match-up between Charles "do Bronx" Oliveira (-360) and "The Carny" Nik Lentz (+280) is a highlight of the main card.
UFC on ESPN+ 10 Undercard Betting Preview
- Preliminary Card: 5 p.m. ET on ESPN+
- Main Card: 8 p.m. ET on ESPN+
>> Sign up for an ESPN+ subscription to watch every fight at UFC on ESPN+ 10.
UFC on ESPN+ 10 is a card of mismatches. Of the twelve announced undercard fights:
- 20% (3/15) have favorites of -150 or closer
- 33% (5/15) have favorites of -200 or closer
For a card like this it can be especially hard to find betting value. The fights are relatively easy to predict (or so we’d like to think), but the odds are adjusted accordingly.
We’ll have to find less typical ways to bet this card, but I’m confident we can find out edge.
Aspen Ladd (-295) vs. Sijara “Sarj” Eubanks (+235)
This women’s bantamweight bout is a rematch from Invicta FC 21 in 2017. Ladd won that fight via unanimous decision.
Aspen Ladd (7-0) is one of the most promising prospects in the women’s 135-pound division. Currently ranked No. 6 in the division, Ladd is 2-0 in the UFC. Her wins have come over:
- No. 12 ranked Tonya Evinger via first-round TKO
- No. 13 ranked Linda Lansberg via second-round TKO
Ladd’s best skill set is her pocket boxing. She’s likes to pressure opponents and throw combinations with her hands. Ladd’s tendency to exchange in the pocket lends to her eating shots, but her composure allows her to absorb them and keep moving forward.
Since coming to the UFC, Ladd has developed more power in her striking – particularly from top position.
Still just 24 years old, the Californian is improving her skills and getting closer to her athletic prime with every fight.
Brazilian jiu-jitsu black belt Sijara Eubanks (4-2) joined the UFC as a flyweight via The Ultimate Fighter 26. Eubanks won all three of her bouts on the show and has gone 2-0 in the UFC. Her UFC wins have been against:
- No. 5 ranked flyweight Roxanne Modafferi via unanimous decision
- No. 8 ranked flyweight Lauren Murphy via unanimous decision
Eubanks entered the UFC with a strong grappling background, and it’s been the foundation of her game. In her UFC wins, she has averaged: