Atlanta Falcons vs. Green Bay Packers Odds, Pick: Sharp Money, Windy Forecast Moving Monday Night Football Over/Under
Dylan Buell/Getty Images. Pictured: General view of Lambeau Field, home to the Green Bay Packers.
- The Monday Night Football matchup between the Falcons and Packers offers one of the highest over/unders in recent history.
- Sharp bettors have taken a clear position, likely due to a windy weather forecast at Lambeau Field.
- Using our NFL PRO Report, we detail how the pros are betting Atlanta at Green Bay.
Falcons vs. Packers Betting Odds
|Time/Channel||8:50 p.m. ET/ESPN|
Check out our new NFL PRO Report, where we highlight factors that provide betting edges — like large wagers, historically profitable betting systems, model projections and expert picks — that when combined with sharp money can powerfully detail the smartest bets on a given slate.
The over/under for tonight’s Falcons vs. Packers matchup on Monday Night Football opened at 58, one of the highest NFL totals every tracked by our Bet Labs software.
However, for a multitude of reasons that number has come down to 56.5 across the market.
Using our NFL PRO Report, let’s detail why the Falcons vs. Packers over/under is falling and how savvy bettors are taking advantage.
Falcons vs. Packers Betting Pick
Data as of 10 a.m. ET. For immediate access to our NFL PRO Report for every game, start a Free Trial today! You’ll also get:
- Pro Betting Systems: historically profitable betting trends and angles built on millions of data points.
- Line Move Predictions: know when a line will move — before it happens.
- Custom Fantasy Football Rankings from Sean Koerner (Top FantasyPros ranker).
As mentioned above, the Falcons vs. Packers total sat at 58 earlier in the week, but sharps hit the under twice, helping start the move down to 57.
Our NFL public betting data shows that he under has attracted 48% of the money on just 22% of the bets, a clear indicator that the largest wagers have come in on that side of the total.
Thanks to a very windy forecast at Lambeau Field tonight, our High Winds PRO System is also pointing to value on the under.
Since 2003, nearly 56% of NFL games played in double-digit breezes have landed under the closing total.
The current Falcons vs. Packers weather forecast is calling for 16-18 mph winds throughout tonight’s game, easily clearing the 10-mph threshold for this historically-profitable betting angle.
At the time of writing, the market consensus for this over/under is 56.5, but there are still a handful of sportsbooks, like DraftKings, hanging 57. If you do plan on playing the under, be sure to visit our NFL Live Odds page to quickly shop for the best line.
PRO Report Angle: Under 57