Tre’Quan Smith Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Douglas DeFelice-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Tre’Quan Smith
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for New Orleans Saints wide receiver Tre'Quan Smith.
Smith is an intriguing prospect, but there’s little for him to chew on in this offense with Michael Thomas and Alvin Kamara combining for 50% of the Saints’ target share last season. Smith’s playing time could also continue to be sporadic as long as Ted Ginn Jr. remains healthy.
There’s no doubting Smith’s explosive upside, but the volume will be sparse for the ancillary options in this offense. — Justin Bailey
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Tre’Quan Smith’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 173 overall | No. 71 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 173 overall | No. 69 WR
- Standard: No. 170 overall | No. 68 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 36.9 receptions | 517 yards | 3.7 touchdowns
- Receiving: 28 rec | 427 yds | 28.5 yds/g | 5 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: WR72 PPR | WR71 0.5 PPR | WR66 std