Best Bears-Eagles Wild Card Props: Don’t Pass on Tarik Cohen’s Receiving Role
James Lang-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Chicago Bears running back Tarik Cohen (29).
- There are three player props offering betting value in the late game on Sunday's Wild Card slate.
- This piece will focus on Bears RB Tarik Cohen, Eagles TE Zach Ertz and Eagles WR Golden Tate.
The Eagles and the Bears will put a cap on Wild Card weekend when they meet at Soldier Field, and we’re breaking down the best prop bets.
Unlike the weekend’s other three matchups, these two teams have yet to meet this year, so we don’t have the recent data points from which to draw.
We must also navigate the superb play calling of both coaches — Doug Pederson and Matt Nagy both come from from the Andy Reid School of “spread the love” offensive football, never a fun proposition for prop betting.
We wipe the slate clean for the playoffs after a profitable regular season run:
- Props Tool Bet Quality 10 Record: 225-106 (66%)
- Article picks: 50-27 (65%)
- Bet the Prop Overall Record: 337-230 (59%)
Bears RB Tarik Cohen
Over 33.5 Receiving Yards (-114 at Betonline)
Cohen is averaging 45.3 receiving yards per game, and there’s nothing in this matchup suggesting he’s in for a down week.
- The Eagles have allowed the second-most targets to opposing running backs, the second-most receptions (6.9/game), and the sixth-most yards (52.8/game)
- They have yielded 25 or more yards to 14 different backs, including the likes of Wayne Gallman (25) and Alfred Blue (26)
With Sean Koerner protecting 42.1 yards for the Swiss Army back, this prop pops as one of the best bets on the board.
I’d play this number to 35.5, and at this line, would be willing to pay the vigorish up to -122.