USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Dak Prescott (4), Chris Carson (32).
- There are four player props offering betting value in the late game on Saturday's Wild Card slate.
- This piece will focus on QB Dak Prescott, RB Chris Carson, TE Nick Vannett and RB Mike Davis.
The Seahawks and Cowboys meet on Saturday Night in Dallas in the second wild card weekend matchup, and we’re breaking down the best prop bets for what rates to be a slow-paced, run-heavy affair.
A 43.5 point total in this one reflects the fact that both teams clearly want to lean on the run and their strong defenses.
In such a low-totaled game, it’s no surprise that the Player Props Tool goes against the grain with a lot of overs. The three bets with a 10 rating at the time of writing are all overs, including one we’ll get to shortly.
We wipe the slate clean for the playoffs after a profitable regular season run:
- Props Tool Bet Quality 10 Record: 225-106 (66%)
- Article picks: 50-27 (65%)
- Bet the Prop Overall Record: 337-230 (59%)
Cowboys QB Dak Prescott
Under 245.5 Passing Yards (-115)
The Cowboys and Seahawks live off the run; both feature red-hot running backs and are facing solid pass defenses. Expect a heavy dose of Chris Carson and Ezekiel Elliott, which will put a cap on overall play volume.
Seattle had the second-most rush attempts in the league this season, while the Cowboys had the 10th most. Conversely, Seattle passed less than any other team, and the Cowboys had the 12th-fewest pass attempts.
Volume aside, Dak Prescott’s struggles against zone defenses are well documented.