The NFL Bets Our Experts Made Early for Week 10
Steven Bisig-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Russell Wilson.
- Betting early in the week is often the best way to beat closing lines, and get the most value out of your picks.
- Our experts reveal the early NFL bets they made for Week 10 below.
NFL spreads usually open up on Sunday evenings for the following week — and after they do, they’re almost immediately on the move. The early bets serve as a signal to bookmakers for what the “true” odds should be, and sportsbooks aren’t shy about adjusting on the fly if the market is telling them they missed the mark.
Betting earlier in the week is a key way you can beat the closing line, which should be your goal as a bettor.
Our NFL experts hopped on four games early in an attempt to beat the market:
- Chargers-Raiders (Odds: Chargers -1)
- Ravens at Bengals (Odds: Ravens -10)
- Bills at Browns (Odds: Browns -3)
- Seahawks at 49ers (Odds: 49ers -6)
Odds as of Tuesday evening and via PointsBet, where Action Network users can access an exclusive promotion to get a 200% deposit match (deposit $50, bet with $150).
Below, they’ll detail what led them to make their wagers — and the thresholds at which they still have value.
Let’s dive in.