Seahawks vs. Vikings Betting Guide: What Run-Heavy Offenses Mean For Total
Brad Rempel-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Minnesota Vikings running back Dalvin Cook (33).
Seattle Seahawks at Minnesota Vikings Betting Odds
- Spread: Vikings -3.5
- Over/Under: 41.5
- Kickoff: 8 p.m. ET
- TV: FOX
The Vikings host the Seahawks in one of two NFL Preseason Week 2 matchups on Sunday. Let’s take a look at key storylines for both teams, complete with a betting pick.
The Seahawks have a type: Big, fast and athletic human beings.
They’ve taken this idea of stocking their roster with physically-intimidating monsters to another level at wide receiver
- Tyler Lockett: 5-foot-10 and 182 pounds; 4.4-second 40-yard dash
- Jaron Brown: 6-foot-2 and 205 pounds; 4.45-second 40-yard dash; 88th-percentile SPARQ-x athlete
- DK Metcalf: 6-foot-3 and 228 pounds; 4.33-second 40-yard dash; 99th-percentile SPARQ-x athlete
- David Moore: 6-foot-1 and 219 pounds; 4.48-second 40-yard dash; 96th-percentile SPARQ-x athlete
- Amara Darboh: 6-foot-2 and 214 pounds; 4.45-second 40-yard dash; 77th-percentile SPARQ-x athlete
- Gary Jennings: 6-foot-1 and 214 pounds; 4.42-second 40-yard dash; 95th-percentile SPARQ-x athlete
- Jazz Ferguson: 6-foot-5 and 227 pounds; 4.45-second 40-yard dash; 27th-percentile SPARQ-x athlete
Lockett is the only undersized receiver on the Seahawks’ projected final roster, and he’s coming off a season in which he somehow managed to register a perfect 158.3 passer rating on 70 targets.