Tyler Eifert Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Aug 11, 2018; Cincinnati, OH, USA; Cincinnati Bengals tight end Tyler Eifert (85) turns downfield after making a catch during Cincinnati Bengals training camp at the practice fields next to Paul Brown Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Kareem Elgazzar/The Cincinnati Enquirer via USA TODAY NETWORK
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Cincinnati Bengals tight end Tyler Eifert.
The annual “will Tyler Eifert stay healthy?” game might not even matter in 2019, as the team’s decision to sign C.J. Uzomah to a three-year deal worth $18 million indicates he likely won’t be delegated to the bench for very long.
Eifert and Uzomah played 133 and 159 snaps, respectively, over Weeks 1-4 before Eifert suffered a season-ending fractured ankle. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Tyler Eifert’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 208 overall | No. 26 TE
- Half-Point PPR: No. 201 overall | No. 26 TE
- Standard: No. 191 overall | No. 26 TE
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 30 receptions | 362 yards | 3.9 touchdowns