2022 Super Bowl Prop Sheet: Final Prop Bet Results So You Can Grade Your Rams vs. Bengals Props
Grading your Super Bowl prop sheet? Find results for key props like coin toss and 2022 Super Bowl MVP below.
Super Bowl Prop Sheet Results
- Result of the coin toss? Heads / Tails
- First offensive play of the game? Rush / Pass
- Total touchdowns scored? Over 5.5 / Under 5.5
- The highest-scoring half? First / Second
- Who will have more completions? Rams QB Matthew Stafford / Bengals QB Joe Burrow
- Who will finish with more rushing yards? Rams RB Cam Akers / Bengals RB Joe Mixon
- How many receiving yards will Rams WR Cooper Kupp and Bengals WR Ja’Marr Chase combine for? Over 175.5 / Under 175.5
- Who will score the first touchdown of the game? Odell Beckham Jr.
- What color gatorade will be “dumped” on the winning coach? Blue
- Who will win Super Bowl MVP? Cooper Kupp
Tiebreaker: How many total yards will the Rams and Bengals combine for? 618
Super Bowl Prop Sheet
Whether you’re hosting a watch party or are just looking for a way to invest in Rams vs. Bengals, our Super Bowl prop sheet is the ultimate complement to Sunday’s big game.
You can either download the sheet as a PDF to print it or save it as an image to your phone to fill out from there. Let’s quickly walk through how to do both.
How To Print This Super Bowl Prop Sheet
- Click here to download the prop sheet as a PDF to print.
- Select the printer icon in the upper-right of your browser or select “File” then “Print.”
- Fill out with a pen before the coin toss!
How To Save This Super Bowl Prop Sheet To Your Phone
- Click here or the image below to download our prop sheet to your phone’s photo library.
- Save the image to your phone’s photo library.
- Go to the “edit” settings of the photo from your library and select whatever “drawing” tool your device has to start filling it out! Here are more granular steps if you have an iPhone: (1) Select “edit” in the upper-right corner of the photo; (2) Click the three dots in the upper-right corner; (3) Select “markup;” (4) Circle your answers to the multiple-choice options and “write” in your answers to the fill-in-the-blanks.