Week 10 NFL Picks: How We’re Betting Sunday’s Games
Philip G. Pavely-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Mason Rudolph, JuJu Smith-Schuster
- Our experts run through their favorite Week 10 NFL picks, featuring spread and over/under bets for Sunday.
- Find out how they're betting Chiefs-Titans, Bills-Browns, Ravens-Bengals and much more.
What are the best bets for Week 10?
Our experts reveal their favorites for Sunday’s main slate, featuring spread and over/under picks for the following games:
- Giants at Jets: 1 p.m. ET
- Falcons at Saints: 1 p.m. ET
- Chiefs at Titans: 1 p.m. ET
- Ravens at Bengals: 1 p.m. ET
- Bills at Browns: 1 p.m. ET
- Cardinals at Buccaneers: 1 p.m. ET
- Lions at Bears: 1 p.m. ET
- Panthers at Packers: 4:25 p.m. ET
- Rams at Steelers: 4:25 p.m. ET
Let’s dig in.
Odds as of Sunday morning and via PointsBet, where Action Network users can access an exclusive promotion to get a 200% deposit match (deposit $50, bet with $150).
Mike Randle: Giants-Jets Under 44.5
As of writing, 67% of the bets and 39% of the money is on the over in the battle of New York (see live public betting data here). Both offenses have shown a propensity for turnovers with the Giants (-10) and Jets (-7) in the negative for turnover differential on the season.