Jeremy Brevard, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Saquon Barkley
- There are five player props offering betting value on Sunday's main slate for Week 8.
- Carlos Hyde makes his debut for the Jags, but will likely split carries with T.J. Yeldon.
The Jaguars and Eagles meet in London for Week 8, and we’re kicking off our coverage of the week’s best player prop bets with two wagers from that game.
With a 9:30am EST kickoff on tap, you’re going to want to lock in any action early, especially since two of highest-rated wagers in the Player Props Tool come from that contest.
Here are the records on the year:
- Props Tool Bet Quality 10 Record: 152-73 (66%)
- Article picks : 17-6 (74%)
- Bet the Prop Overall Record: 158-122 (56%)
We’ve got five favorite bets for Week 8, and we start with the showdown in London.
Jaguars RB Carlos Hyde
Under 48.5 Rushing Yards (-120)
Hyde has been gifted a generous line considering he’s making his debut for a sputtering offense while facing an elite run defense.
He’ll obviously have a role, but it likely won’t resemble his role in Cleveland where he averaged 19 carries a game. TJ Yeldon has been busy, averaging 16 carries in games without Leonard Fournette this season, and something approaching a timeshare between the two seems reasonable.
- The Eagles have given up 387 yards to running backs (per Pro Football Reference), third-fewest this season
- However, 130 of those (35%) came against one back — Saquon Barkley.
- They’ve held every other running back to 42 yards or less.
With a Bet Quality of 10, this is one of the top props in the tool. I’d happily give away another four yards and would pay the take to -130.