Best SNF Prop Bets for Chiefs-Seahawks: Can Bettors Bank on Russell Wilson’s Arm?
Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson (3), Kansas City Chiefs defensive end Allen Bailey (97).
- There are two props offering value in the highly-anticipated meeting between the Chiefs and Seahawks on Sunday Night Football (8:20 p.m. ET, NBC).
- With the Seahawks' playoff hopes at stake, Russell Wilson will look to exploit the Chiefs' pass defense.
The Seahawks host the Chiefs in the game with the highest projected point total of the week, so you know that the overs are in play as we look at the best prop bets for Sunday Night Football.
That’s the direction the Player Prop Tool is pointing us as well, with overs littering the best value bets on the board.
With the Chiefs offense proving to be borderline unstoppable, the opposing offense always makes for an enticing target.
- Props Tool Bet Quality 10 Record: 214-100 (66%)
- Article picks: 46-23 (67%)
- Bet the Prop Overall Record: 312-218 (59%)